Platinum Soil, Substrate for Planted Aquarium(3 L)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
- It lowers pH/kH of the water; create slightly acidic and soft water environment & act as natural water conditioner, for the benefit of plants, fish and shrimp.
- It maintains water clarity for the longer time in the aquarium tank & rapidly removes water cloudiness and supports aerobic bacteria.
- The matt texture and natural appearance of soil is good for shrimp breeding.
- It provides abundant plant nutrition bloom the growth of aquatic plants.
- It is a complete plant substrate in itself hence no need to cover it up with any gravel or use it as a bottom layer, simply put it in the tank and add water then start planting and done!
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.