Venus Aqua VS-MINI-298 Aquarium USB Rechargeable Air Pump
|Item Weight||300 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.8 x 6.6 x 5.1 Centimeters|
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
- Stress Testing Results: RECHARGEABLE BATTERY IS RUNNING MORE THAN 12 HOURS with this Settings:
1) Used Intermittent Setup
2) Used Medium Air Pressure Settings In just a single Oxygen Loss Because of a power outage all your effort, time allotted, and invested money WILL BE GONE INSTANTLY! Better to have it before it’s too late.
Special Features Venus Aqua VS-MINI-298
1) If plugged into a power outlet, then an electrical power failure started, and it automatically failover to its charged battery. That is called AC/DC. But once the Power resumes, it charged the battery first and then will switch to Electrical use. That way, the battery will be fully charged and ready for any power failure next time.
2) This is only a Mini Pump 1watt that supports oxygen supply from a 2.5 – 10gallon tank.
2) Low Power Consumption Standby.
3) Effectively extending the battery life
4) With Sleep Mode Electronic Circuit Design, Once you shut down the power for 5 minutes, the machine will automatically switch to sleep mode.
Directions for Use Venus Aqua VS-MINI-298:
1) When Charging for the first time, charge for 6-8 hours or stop until the charging indicator is Full. The charging indicator is just the same as a power bank charging if you are already familiar with it.
2) First Press = Regular Air Pump Operation
3) Second Press = Intermittent Power Saving Operation (10 seconds on, 10 seconds off)
4) Third Press = Off
- No ratings found yet!
There are no inquiries yet.